Tell me about puppy
Tell me about refresher courses...
- we book puppies in
to start up to the age of 16 weeks
- it is a rolling course with new puppies starting every week
- the emphasis is on socialisation and handling
- we also cover the basics; sit,
down, stay, coming to call, play biting, jumping up
- we introduce the puppies to
different objects such as umbrellas, different floor coverings and sometimes an adult dog comes to visit.
- there is no limit to the number of people who can come with each puppy
- we are always happy to answer
your questions, although sometimes we are also very busy, so it may be easier to call us on 023 8046 5429
- we train pet dogs; we do not train to competition level
Tell me about home visits...
- refresher courses are for dogs over the age of 4 months, with
no upper age limit
- the emphasis is on basic training; sit, down, coming to call, stay,
walking on a loose lead
- your dog may be able to do some of these things, but it is important
for us to start all unknown dogs in refreshers, we can always move you if there is a more suitable class
- as with puppies, we train pet dogs. We do not do heelwork, ring craft or competition level obedience training
- there will be approx 8 dogs in the class, which is why we ask if your dog gets on ok with other dogs
Tell me about private training...
home visits are generally for dogs that have behavioural problems
this could be aggression towards other dogs or people;
toilet training problems; integrating a new dog into the family; helping a dog accept a new baby, or any other problem you
visits last for 2 hours and give us the opportunity to see the dog in its home environment so we are able to find the best
solution to your problem
there are no quick fixes with dogs; we work on teaching you how to teach your dog to think differently
you also get a follow on session which lasts 45 mins;
we can either work on the original problem, or something else
a £10 non-refundable deposit is payable at the time of booking. This can be paid by
either credit or debit card over the phone.
you can book either a course of lessons or just a one off
it is up to you what you want to cover, although we
cannot perform miracles, we will endeavour to meet your needs!
suitable for people who, for whatever reason, cannot attend classes
a £10 non-refundable deposit is payable at the time of booking. This can be paid by either credit or debit
card over the phone.